In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the firm’s vision, mission and strategy. This is a non-advice related support role. You will help build client relationships by ensuring their needs are being met. You will also work with the firm’s marketing team to support business development efforts.
The client service and marketing associate will:
- Assist with client onboarding, setting up new accounts, and accessing custodian and firm portals.
- Answer routine client questions and fulfill service requests.
- Communicate and market to existing clients by maintaining marketing calendar, using CRM to conduct various campaigns to clients and soliciting for feedback.
- Support business development and execution of marketing initiatives by managing events and conferences for the firm, actively participating in seminars, webinars and other networking events and providing content for the company’s monthly newsletter.
- Prospect incoming leads and identify opportunities to forward to a financial advisor.
- Assist in ad hoc projects analysis, as needed
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- Core knowledge of the financial industry, products and investment concepts
- Series 65 license (or equivalent)
- At least three years of wealth management or financial planning experience
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM knowledge is highly desirable
- Ability to think critically and make appropriate decisions
- Superior communication and client service skills
- Committed to achieving goals and objectives
- Organized, pays attention to detail and is dependable
This position will be based at our headquarters in Falls Church, Va.