In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the firm’s vision, mission and strategy. This is a non-advice related support role. This position is ideal for someone aspiring to become an advisor or financial planner.
The client services associate will:
- Gather, maintain and enter client information into various systems including financial planning, risk tolerance software, CRM, portfolio reporting systems, etc.
- Assist with client onboarding, prepare presentations and other materials necessary for financial planning and portfolio reviews, answer routine client questions and service requests.
- Support lead advisors by creating presentations and materials for client meetings. Follow-up on tasks as a result of such meetings.
- Perform asset allocation analysis necessary for client onboarding and portfolio reviews.
- Assist in ad hoc projects analysis, as needed
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- Core knowledge of the financial industry, products and investment concepts
- Series 65 license (or equivalent) is required
- At least three years of experience in a similar role within the financial industry
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM knowledge is highly desirable
- Ability to think critically and make appropriate decisions
- Superior communication and client service skills
- Committed to achieving goals and objectives
- Organized, pays attention to detail and is dependable
This position will be based at our headquarters in Falls Church, Va. We also have an open position in the Naperville, Illinois area.