The Azzad Mutual Funds
Halal Mutual Funds Offered by Azzad Asset Management
Azzad Asset Management is the sponsor of the Azzad Funds, a family of socially responsible, halal mutual funds. They are available on dozens of major brokerage platforms or directly through Azzad.
You can use the funds to invest for college, retirement, hajj, and other goals.
AZZAD WISE CAPITAL FUND
Income and Capital Preservation
The first halal fixed income fund in the United States, the Azzad Wise Capital Fund provides a viable fixed-income investment option that also contributes to global development.
The fund’s objective is long-term fixed income and capital preservation.
It aims to produce a return that is comparable to the return on bank accounts and other financial instruments without dealing in interest.
AZZAD ETHICAL FUND
The Azzad Ethical Fund is a growth-oriented stock fund and the only halal-screened mid-cap mutual fund in the U.S. (one that invests primarily in the common stocks of mid-cap companies).
The fund’s objective is long-term capital appreciation (growth), making it a sound investment to use in accounts for retirement, education, and other long-term goals.
How to Invest in Our Mutual Funds
You may invest in our mutual funds directly or through your preferred financial intermediary.
Accounts may be opened as:
- Individual and joint accounts
- Retirement accounts (a variety of IRAs, profit sharing and more)
- Custodial accounts (Coverdell, UGMA/UTMA)
- Trust accounts including living and irrevocable trusts
The Azzad Mutual Funds are available on many brokerage platforms and through many trust companies.
Contact your financial advisor if you do not see them listed below.
- ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc.
- Ameritas NTF N
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Cambridge Investment Research
- Capital One
- Ceridian Retirement Plan Services
- Charles Schwab & Company
- Comerica Bank
- CommonWealth NTF
- CommonWealth PPS
- CommonWealth Universe
- CRI Securities LLC
- DailyAccess Corporation FRIAG
- E*Trade Clearing
- Expert Plan, Inc.
- Fidelity Institutional FundsNetwork
- Fidelity Institutional FundsNetwork-NTF
- Fidelity Retail FundsNetwork
- Fidelity Retail FundsNetwork-NTF
- HD Vest Investment Services
- Hefren Tillotson
- Hewitt Financial Services
- HSBC Securities
- Legend Equities Corporation
- Lincoln Investment Planning
- Mid Atlantic Corporation (Paychex)
- MSCS Financial Services
- Nationwide Financial Services, Inc.
- Pershing LLC
- PJ Robb Variable Corp.
- Princeton Retirement Group
- Principal Securities
- Protected Investors of America NTF
- Reliance Trust
- RI Securities LLC
- Scottrade NTF
- Securian Financial Services
- Securities America, Inc.
- SEI Private Trust Company
- Stockcross Financial Services
- T. Rowe Price Investment Services
- TD Ameritrade
- TD Ameritrade Trust Company
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- TransAmerica Financial Advisors
- Trust Company of America
- Vanguard Brokerage Services
- Voya Financial Partners, LLC
- Voya Institutional Plan Services, LLC
- Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company
- Wells Fargo, NA
- William Blair & Company
This list is continually updated. Please call your financial advisor to check the current status. Advisors may call 888-862-9923 to obtain a selling agreement with the Azzad Mutual Funds.
Forms & Literature
- IRA Beneficiary Designation Change
- IRA Distribution Form
- Mutual Fund Investment Account
- Traditional Roth Sep Rollover Retirement Application
- UTMA account application
- Azzad Funds Investment Slip
- Azzad Funds Transfer on Death Form
- Coverdell Set up Application
- Custodial Roth, Traditional IRA
- Electronic Funds Transfer Form
- HSA Application
- Azzad Ethical Fund Summary Prospectus
- Azzad Wise Capital Fund Summary Prospectus